AccuTrak VPE Ultrasonic Leak Detector:
The AccuTrak VPE Ultrasonic leak detector is extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of a turbulent gas leak. Using a technology called "Heterodyning" it translates the sound to a lower frequency which your ear can interpret. AccuTrak maintains the original sound characteristics making it possible to distinguish leaks from other competing background sounds.
Includes everything you need: Ultrasonic detection unit, headset, wave guide, padded hard carry case, 9V DC battery and user manual.
- Leak Detection: Air, Vacuum, Refrigerants, Any gas.
- Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just 5 minutes.
- Valves: Detect - hear internal leakage in any type of valve.
- Bearing Wear: Hear wear & lubrication problems before damage is done.
- Steam Traps: Detect live steam loss in seconds.
AccuTrak VPE Ultrasonic leak detector Specifications:
- Airborne Sensor Sensitivity: -80db/V-µBar
- Detection Performance: 1.5oz/yr Refrigerant
- Ultrasound Converter type: Heterodyne
- Airborne Frequency response: 36kHz-42kHz
- Sensitivity Control: Continually variable slide
- Output, Audio: 0Hz to 4KHz
- Output, Visual: 10 Element bar graph
- Battery Type: Standard 9 Volt alkaline
- Run time: 80-120 hrs
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 61mm x 22.2 mm
- Overall Length: 14cm
- Weight: 138 grams
Capabilities and benefits of the AccuTrak Ultrasonic leak detector:
- Capable of detecting a 5 psi leak out of a 0.005" (5/1000 inch) hole, 20 to 30 feet away depending on background noise.
- Adjustable Sensitivity allows operator to quickly identify leaks from a distance and then zero inn on the exact location of the leak.
- Easily detects any gas that generated ultrasonic sound during flow - including vacuum leaks.
- Detecting leaks equivalent to 1.5oz/year of refrigerant.
- Not affected by wind or high concentrations of leaked gas or refrigerants.
- The quickest, most cost effective way to find leaks.
- Save time and money on energy use, reduce costs on product loss.
- Non-destructive, non-invasive testing.
- Compact with one hand operation.
We also offer a Leak Detection Service more details can be found on our Re-evacuation and Leak Detection page on the below link: http://www.absolutevacuum.co.nz/re-evacuation-service,-leak-detection-services.html alternatively phone us on 09 294 7380 for further details.