Absolute Vacuum Services Ltd your leak detection specialists carry out an on site a re-evacuation - vacuum dehydration service and a vacuum pumping service of LN2 and cryogenics vessels. We also offer a (He) Helium leak detection service anywhere in New Zealand with our own portable MSLD helium mass spectrometer leak detector. Therefore using effective methods of Sniffer Leak Testing and Spray Leak Testing to quickly find leaks.
Benefits of having your equipment Re-evacuated, vacuum tested, leak tested and vacuum leaks located by AVS:
- Leak checking can accurately pin point extremely small leaks.
- The quickest, most cost effective way to find leaks.
- Find minute vacuum leaks.
- Non destructive, non-invasive testing, minimal disruption.
- Determine if your system or equipment is leaking or not.
- Retain liquid nitrogen and products effectively.
- Reduce operating costs on product loss.
- Significant financial savings.
- Save valuable production time and money.
- Reduce down time, decrease energy useage.
- Reduce system failure due to early fault detection.
- Reduce wear and tear of vacuum pumps.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Vacuum check inspections to check integrity of vessels.
- Protects the environment from dangerous emissions.
- Leak testing can be carried out with production in operation. .
Our Re-Evacuation and Mass Spectrometer Air Vacuum Leak Testing Service can be useful in many applications to such as:
- Re-evacuation of Cryogenics vessels and ISO tanks to reinstate vacuum.
- Industrial leak testing and leak detection of Freeze dryers.
- Vacuum chamber leaks inside and external leaks.
- Test and re-evacuation of Liquid nitrogen dewars, Ln2 vessels and Ln2 tanks
- Test and vacuum re-evacuation of Cryogenic banks.
- Test and re-evacuation of TR7 dewars, MVE Lab 5 and SC412V dewars.
- Oxygen, Argon, Liquid nitrogen vacuum insulated piping.
- Leak detection of ISO and MVE Vessels.
- Leak check Heat exchangers.
- Vacuum dehydration.
- Leak checking Vacuum ovens and vacuum furnaces.
- Furnace door leaks.
- Finding leaks on heat treatment plants and nitride furnaces.
- Autoclave and e-beam welder leaks.
- Geothermal power, Thermal evaporators and vaporizers vacuum tests.
- Ormat vacuum testing.
- Liquid Nitrogen Dewar repairs.
- Distillation towers and Deodoriser leak detection.
- Pressure vessels and Pumping system leak detection.
- Food processing systems.
- Vacuum jacketed pipework and vacuum system leak detection.
- Leak detection of Cryogenic vessels and associated equipment.
- Wessington Cryogenics vessels and ISO tankers.
- ISOPACK super insulated vacuum storage tanks.
- Taylor-Wharton liquid cylinders.
- Cryo Diffusion cryogenic dewars.
- Vacuum insulated transfer lines.
- Vacuum coating and neon systems.
- Vacuum seals and rollers.
- Gas leak detection.
- Helium leak testing.
- Find leaks on welding seams.
- Helium sniffing also known as sniffer leak testing.
- Air leaks on vacuum valves.
- Production line leak detection.
- Pipe seam and pipe body leak detection.
- Chamber leak detection.
- Find the smallest vacuum and air leaks.
- Pipe seam and flange leak detection.
- Quality optimiazation in mold evacuation processes.
- Evacuation of vacuum furnaces and coating chambers.
Please contact us with your re-evacuation or leakage requirements.
We supply new & refurbished leak detectors and offer a full leak detector maintenance service. Should your equipment breakdown we can repair all types of leak detector units.
AVS also offer an Ultrasonic leak detection service anywhere in New Zealand.
Please check out our leak detector page or give us a call now on 0274 853 035 or 09 294 7380.
Power Stations Leak Testing and Vacuum testing.
No Job To Big
Ln2 Tankers vacuum leak testing.
Liquid Nitrogen vessels leak detection on site service.
Vacuum testing of Geothermal plants and Heat exchangers.
MSLD and Ultrasonic leak testing of Geothermal plants.
Cryogenic vessel leak testing and vacuum restored.
Liquid Nitrogen Dewar repairs carried out.
Cryogenic dewars and dewar storage tanks re-evacuated.
Liquid Nitrogen tanker repairs, leak detection and evacuation.